From The Mud Puddle

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Mud Puddles

I came up with the phrase that I was in a mud puddle a couple of years ago. Actually I think I made the comment that I was swimming in a mud puddle. Seems I was always typing something online that got me into some sort of mess. I have learned that is just how things are online oftentimes....as well as my puddle of thoughts that come and go about various topics. I am quite muddy, and often have felt more muddy than shiny and clean when considering myself next to God. I know its Jesus who makes me clean-but the more I draw near to God, the more mud I see on me.

Anyhow-so here I am-thinking online, rather than in the safety of my paper journal. This is your fair warning I suppose-reading this blog may get kind of muddy and messy from time to time-


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home