From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My son took this picture this afternoon. Love the motion shot here.
God bless and take care this Christmas Day-2007

3 comment(s):

That is a GREAT picture! I love the sweater.

Merry Christmas!

By Blogger Burgh Baby, at 11:09 AM, December 27, 2007  

Hi Muddy!

I was SO SURE your comment was actually from my dear daughter as Muddy is her 'pet name' for me - you know Mummy, Mother, Mudder, Muddy ... kinda got morphed to Muddy and not really anybody else ever uses that word... so I was very surprized to see the word and had to track you down!

What a CUTE picture - your son took - caught puppy at the ideal moment. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for your kind, sweet comment at my blog - you have no idea how it lifts me up to read comments. Please let me know if there is any element you might want to create.

warmly, Barb (Mrs. Miles)

By Blogger Being Mrs Miles, at 7:08 PM, December 28, 2007  

Thank you both for the kind comments and the Christmas Greetings. I like the way the sweater looks on our dog, though he isnt real crazy about it. LOL

By Blogger Muddy, at 1:28 AM, January 03, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home