From The Mud Puddle

Saturday, January 01, 2005

I now have a "new to me" monitor. Hopefully this ends the fustrations of smacking the side of my monitor just to be able to see...not to mention ending the days of all day pinks and blues when the color was off. $10 later, Im a happy gal. My guess, given the size of this thing...is that someone took their monitor and went with a flat screen monitor and donated this one to the second hand store. Their trash was my treasure! It is a 17 inch monitor-mine was only 15 inches....I'll need to somehow rearrange my desk a bit...but I thin it will work quite nicely for connecting to all my invisible friends out here through the wires, as well as for doing my digital artwork (I am long overdue for a good day or so of just diving in my graphic program and not coming up for a long time). Ü

Also on a related note-we took the speakers off this monitor and put them on the small CD player that was pretty banged up. Now my husband has a cd player for the van. His radio had two volumns, off and really loud. That will be nice for him and those drives to and from work.

Still have the other computer troubles-but God willing-it will hang in there a while longer!

Praises to God for the provision.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home