From The Mud Puddle

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

For the past 4 and a half years, I've been an AOL community leader(volunteer) of some sorts, first starting as a HOST Guide, then later switching to the New Member area to host message new member boards and teach assorted new member classes. When the new member area closed in February of this year, I became a part of the Parenting area and began hosting a homeschooling chat on AOL. I did my last chat on Monday Night at 10 PM. AOL has decided to do away with the CL program, and as of tonight I turn the light out on this part of my online life. I have mixed feelings about it...some of pride, some of relief, some of sadness...but all in all I am thankful for the opportunity to do what I did there...and couldnt have done it without God's enabling me to do so.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home