From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Simple thought-Simple post. Probably not a real popular one at that...but...
Im tired of seeing and hearing Christians curse or use words that are commonly known to be offensive in our culture in their everyday speach. What I speak of is when the use of a curse word is as common in a Christian's vocabulary as "and, the and so". It defiles me, it defiles you and it most certainly causes a Christian to be less salty.
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:6

1 comment(s):

I feel the same way. We are supposed to be in the world and not of the world. I work with several people who use these words in every day communication. It drives me a bit nuts!

By Blogger Troy, at 10:22 PM, June 24, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home