From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, October 13, 2005




I didn't go to art class last week. I had a cold develop after the last class and well, had the opportunity to work a temp job @ a model home-so did that instead of going to my class.(especially since I wasnt sure if I could concentrate...I was at the beginning of a sinus infection by then) It was suppose to be a class in pen and ink.

So here, two weeks later, I went to class and we drew floral arrangements. This was the first one I did. It was done small-on a small pad. The instructor said "make the next one bigger"...and so the next one was done on newsprint..much larger. I think I enjoyed this first one more...and was happier with the results. I kept wishing I had my colored pencils with me to add the color to it.

The instructor looked at this one and started talking about how I could take this one to a printer and have it printed off into note cards....I then told him I already did that on my own with different art things I do, on my own computer. He said "really? wow". Anyway...just another day with some pencils and paper...Glory is always God's for any good done.

1 comment(s):

It does kind of look like something you'd see on a note card at a really nice stationery store. You're good at this, Muddy.

By Blogger Livemalls, at 8:58 PM, October 15, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home