From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

BUNNY UPDATE:


This is a picture I just took of one of the baby bunnies that was born in one of the natural areas of our yard. My son was mowing and saw it hop across the grass. He came inside to get Hannah and me. This was the first time we have seen one of the babies. We were surprised at how close the baby bunny let us get to it. We kept thinking the mama bunny might come out seeing as we had surrounded her baby-but she didn't. I was happily surprised that I was able to this close to be able to take a clear, up close photo of God's marvelous handiwork.



2 comment(s):

Such a beautiful little creature...

By Blogger Livemalls, at 10:22 PM, June 13, 2006  

Indeed. God's creation that we get to enjoy for a time.

By Blogger Muddy, at 10:41 PM, June 15, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home