From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Hidden Picture Game

This game is now closed.

I am no longer accepting submissions. Thank you all of you who gave me feedback about the game, and more so, that played along. Your tags will be made and emailed this week. Watch for another game sometime in the future.

Inspired by this post from last Friday, I thought that I would host a game for anyone that is interested. You will need a graphic editing program of some sort (psp, photoshop, etc) to play along.

You must follow all directions in order to play to win a prize. This go 'round, the prize is an email tag with the name of your choice made by me. Even if the prize isn't interesting, play along anyway as I'd like some feedback on the game and how I can improve it to make it more fun.

First, download the picture here . It will look like this:





...but will be MUCH larger.

Next, download the "X" to mark the items in the pictures from here . It is in .psd format, which should be compatible for most users. (otherwise with your graphic editing program, you may just use a X that is easily recognizable. Use RED as it will be the easiest for me to pick out.

Here is the list of items you need to find. Place a red X over each item on the list that you find. There are 14 items listed, but to "win" you only need to find 10 of the items.

Cassette

Sledding Bunnies

Rainbow

Puppies

CD

Beach Ball

Pizza

Lighthouse

Snowflake

Ear buds

Sailboat

Basket weave

Cupcake

Anchor

The next thing you want to do is to label your picture with your name and send it to me via your email address. (you can contact me via the email in my profile) I also need to know what name you want on your tag when you send the picture back to me. Only entries that are done correctly will receive an email tag with your name on it.

For now this is a prize for anyone that participates and finds 10 items correctly, later I may do this where there is only one winner among correctly sent pictures. That is getting ahead of ourselves though. First I need to get through the first game to see what the response is and get some feedback. I love this type of game that I play in Real Arcade and thought it would be fun to try it out in this way.

If something isnt clear, please leave me a comment here or email me via my contact information in my profile.

The deadline for submissions is Monday, March 10th, 2008 at 12PM EST. This is for entertainment only. It is just for having fun. So please try to have fun with it and give me suggestions/feedback on how to make this better and if you like the game. :)

5 comment(s):

This sounds like a fun idea.

By Blogger Tanya, at 1:37 PM, March 07, 2008  

Thanks, hope you'll play-a-long!

By Blogger Muddy, at 5:01 PM, March 07, 2008  

WOW !!
I play these all the time...
But I don't play with PSP all the time...So I hope I can do these..??

I'm off to try..

Carol

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 AM, March 08, 2008  

Carol, just be sure to email me your results. I look forward to seeing your answers!

By Blogger Muddy, at 11:07 PM, March 08, 2008  

I think I need stronger glasses!
LOL Or a lighter picture?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:27 AM, March 09, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home