From The Mud Puddle

Saturday, January 08, 2005


One of the challenges of delivering phone books often is the quality of the map provided. A good map, with most of the roads and a direct path of how to get where you need to be is very valuable in what I do with phone books. Here is what the directory paperwork gave me for the route we did today. This is all I had to go on. This was not enough, especially in an area I am only vaguely familiar with. So I went on mapquest and made my own map as you'll see below. If I have this route again next year...I'll be glad I went through the time and trouble...goodness, today I was glad I went through the time and trouble to look up the 30-40 roads that were actually on this route and chart it out. Otherwise, I would have gotten lost, and became fustrated.  Posted by Hello

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home