From The Mud Puddle

Saturday, January 08, 2005


This is a view backwards of the van. You can see my son back there as we get set to go. This van holds 864 of the big six pound books for this particular area. When we do another town to our East in the spring, the van can hold 3000 books at at time because the books are MUCH smaller. It is certainly an experience using the van, vs using the car (which we do at times, especially for some of the smaller dirt roads) or using the station wagon we no longer have (our first phonebook mobile), that we started out with.  Posted by Hello

1 comment(s):

I imagine that he's a handsome young man, but I'm afraid he's too far away for me to really tell. Perhaps the eyesight is going. (sigh) From what I remember about him before though, I don't think he could've turned into anything but a handsome young man.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 AM, May 02, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home