From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Happy Anniversary to My husband Jay
I love you!
19 years and counting...
I loved our Christmasy Wedding...and the years that have followed.
I love this picture...because while we are clearly getting pelted by birdseed, we are hanging on tight to one another together, much as we have as life has pelted us with it's problems and struggles.
Im just glad I was wearing flats

Ü

5 comment(s):

Congratulations...a bit jealous of the weather you had. December here in Ohio...several inches of snow. And it's not even winter yet!!

By Blogger Troy, at 11:07 AM, December 20, 2005  

Thanks Troy. That day , was much like today. Bright and Sunny...a bit chilly-but a beautiful day to remember. Now I wouldnt have minded a bit of snow...but then around here-we might not have had many show up for our wedding as everthing shuts down here when it snows.

By Blogger Muddy, at 10:38 PM, December 20, 2005  

Happy Anniversary. Muddy & Jay. That's a great picture, BTW.

By Blogger Livemalls, at 10:48 PM, December 20, 2005  

I insisted that we get married in February (1994) because I wanted snow on the ground. It turned out to be much like your picture. Sometimes you can't win.

By Blogger Troy, at 5:25 AM, December 21, 2005  

Thanks Steven...It was fun taking that photo into photoshop to play with it a bit.

Troy, too bad no snow in Feb. in Ohio....it would have made what I am sure a beautiful day even more so.

By Blogger Muddy, at 10:57 PM, December 25, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home