From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, March 14, 2006


Page Rank.
I upgraded my google toolbar today after the reformat. (oh yeah-I did a total reformat a week and a half ago) I either never noticed this on my other google toolbar...or it just wasnt there (as I had not upgraded it before). It stated that my blog had the importance of 2/10. Given that I've already been to a few sites where the importance was nothing in their opinion-I'll take it as a compliment. I just found it facinating-so now want to go off surfing and see what the values are to some of the different sites I visit.

2 comment(s):

I'm scared to see if my site is important or not. I may not like the result.

By Blogger Livemalls, at 10:27 PM, March 14, 2006  

Did you ever look?

By Blogger Muddy, at 10:39 PM, April 15, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home