From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, February 09, 2006

As we continue to go to the laundrymat (hopefully for just a few more weeks at most)...we continue to entertain ourselves. The laundry lady that tends to the place in the daytime has accused us of being too happy as we enter the place (LOL)

Last Monday when there, as I went to get change for my $5, the thought struck me that as the coins drop into the cup, I should start to jump up and down shouting "WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!"....

ok I am easily entertained, and was one of those kids that could play with a piece of string for hours ;)

2 comment(s):

I'd figure you'd make going to the laundromat an exciting experience :-)

By Blogger Livemalls, at 3:45 AM, February 10, 2006  

Oh it IS!

By Blogger Muddy, at 3:37 PM, February 11, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home