From The Mud Puddle

Saturday, February 11, 2006


We were at the Dollar Tree again last night. As we were leaving, my daughter spotted a display of Hello Kitty Pez Dispensers. She and I both decided to get one. I haven't had a new one in years. (and I love Hello Kitty stuff)
As we were loading our Pez, I noticed that there were actual instructions on how to load your pez dispenser. I dont know why, but I found it humorous. Perhaps because I have been doing this for years and loading one just seems like a given and self explainatory....or perhaps just because like when Chi Chi's first came out with their version of the fajita (the Chajita), they had an instruction paper of how to wrap it(including fold lines--I found that funny too-as did my co workers that I was there with for a Christmas party 22 yrs ago)
So here is a picture of my new pez and of the instructions....as I found it amusing, even if just for a moment :)
It is loaded with candy and sitting here on my desk.

1 comment(s):

I have a Fozzie Bear PEZ dispenser around here. Now I know how to load it :-)

By Blogger Livemalls, at 12:19 AM, February 12, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home