From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, September 14, 2006



Giraffe we saw at africam.com last night. (link posted below)

3 comment(s):

Your church sketches are mighty fine. I just might post some more prisoner artwork on my blog. There are actually some talented people locked up. Neat giraffe.

By Blogger JR's Thumbprints, at 5:46 AM, September 18, 2006  

Lue, I consider often who is out there reading what I am writing. I dont know how anyone could write without giving thought to who their audience is. I think at times it is that feeling of being too transparent that causes me to hold off writing something I'd really like to say. Sometimes my writing is influenced by the thought of wanting to be positive in a very broken and negative world. Feel free to express yourself as you see fit. I hate all those posts you had are gone, and that I never had the chance to read them. You are a good writer and I enjoy the honesty and blessing that comes from fellowshipping with you on your blog. I love how you say what you are thankful for each day.

God bless, and take care..

By Blogger Muddy, at 4:51 PM, September 18, 2006  

JrThumbprints, I look forward to seeing your artwork. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Thank you for the kind and encouraging words concerning my church sketches. Glory is always God's if I do anything well.

By Blogger Muddy, at 4:52 PM, September 18, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home