From The Mud Puddle

Monday, September 11, 2006

It's been a while since I've shared my church notebook doodles. Some do not have reason or rhyme, others perhaps are inspired by something our pastor is saying at the time, while still others have to do with patterns or ideas that are going on in my head as he teaches. If he is explaining a point, often I can concentrate more if I doodle something. I dont know why-but this is me and how God made me I suppose. Looking back, it's been over a year since I last shared some of these. That is why there are so many. I put them in three different posts. Um the pig head has to do with our watching Manor House. As I got these ready-I could remember drawing them, and the inspiration that inspired them. I also got excited, wanting to try something new with the design...taking more time than the doodle took. I probably have one of the most decorated notebooks in church...my notes surrounded by pictures of various objects.
(and yes, there really are notes in between the sketches!)



0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home