From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Since I changed my blog look, about half the time I am navigating around it, I get this error. I never got it on such a regular basis before. I am not using beta blogger yet. I wondered if anyone else has been getting these errors on blogger..or more specifically as they navigated around my blog. I would hate to have to change my template again as it took a lot of time to get set, but if it is mearly a blogger problem I'll wait it out and hope for the best.

1 comment(s):

The problem I'm getting is that my Blogger password has been merged into my Google account and then disabled. I have to sign into the blog every time I turn on my computer and comments require a sign-in too.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 PM, September 05, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home