From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, August 31, 2006


Boscovs
This picture is for Steve . I finally made it to Danville to visit a Boscov's on Wednesday with my husband and kids. I took this picture as proof!

As we came out, this was the angry sky that met us. We got in our car and back on the highway just in time as the sky let loose it's rain.

2 comment(s):

Sorry you got rained on, but it's great that you finally got to go check out Boscov's. What did you think?

By Blogger Livemalls, at 9:30 PM, September 01, 2006  

It seemed to be a good mixture of practical merchandise. Our thoughts were that it was all that department stores used to be that was good. The prices seemed ok (and some even better than ok with the 75% off sales) We liked the toy section LOL. We liked the furniture area (sauder furniture is great do it yourself furniture). We tried out a few recliners and mattresses. We came out empty handed-but I at least know what it is like now. While I liked it, I doubt that I would make the trip unless looking for something real specific. Hopefully they will come closer to me one day.

By Blogger Muddy, at 3:21 PM, September 02, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home