From The Mud Puddle

Sunday, August 27, 2006

I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever

Over the mountains and the sea,
Your river runs with love for me,
and I will open up my heart
and let the Healer set me free.
I'm happy to be in the truth,
and I will daily lift my hands:
for I will always sing
of whenYour love came down.

[Yeah!]I could sing of Your love forever,
I could sing of Your love forever,
I could sing of Your love forever,
I could sing of Your love forever.
[Repeat]

Oh, I feel like dancing
-it's foolishness I know;
but, when the world has seen the light,
they will dance with joy,like we're dancing now.

Written by Martin Smith ©1994 Curious? Music UK

This is not a new song, by far. Many various people have recorded it and many churches have used it during their worship time. I've been hearing it a lot lately on Klove .
The line that really catches my attention is the one that states "Im happy to be in the truth". What is that truth? That truth is Jesus Christ. There is no other truth. Jesus stated in John 14:6:
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Jesus didnt say he was a truth, but THE truth. Jesus is THE way, Jesus is THE life. Not a truth, a life or a way...THE ONE AND ONLY. Because of Jesus, we can daily lift our hands in praise and sing of when His love came down. Thank you Jesus! \0/

3 comment(s):

Amen :-)

By Blogger Livemalls, at 9:28 PM, August 28, 2006  

I'll second that Amen.

By Blogger Joel, at 1:12 AM, August 29, 2006  

third...

By Blogger Troy, at 11:20 AM, August 29, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home