From The Mud Puddle

Monday, September 18, 2006


I was trying to go back to find my sunflower scrap picture on here from last year-but right now I cannot find it. That basically means that either I am lost on my own blog, or I never uploaded it. (LOL) None the less, here are a few new sunflower pictures that I have taken of this year's sunflowers. They really havent done all that well. We planted them late, and well they are just now blooming...kind of. After my son played basketball yesterday, they are doing even worse as it appears his ball hit a few. No real big loss as I was considering pulling it all up and planting something else there now...but it also means the end of sunflowers until next year.




4 comment(s):

The squirrels are busy tearing up my sunflowers. I'm trying to prepare for the colder weather.

Thanks for the link regarding The Buddy Lee story.

By Blogger JR's Thumbprints, at 5:58 AM, September 20, 2006  

You're welcome. Did you play the buddyism game too?

After yesterday's rains, I think my sunflowers are officially done for. I just havent had the heart yet to go rip 'em out of the ground yet.

By Blogger Muddy, at 1:39 PM, September 20, 2006  

Thanks for the email...I will keep you posted if I decide to do anything...praying and thinking about all of this. Everything is for a reason...this is just one more thing for me to sit back and see what the Lord has in store for me...He gave me a passion to write, so, I am believing that he will give me an avenue to continue with this passion.

Blessings,

Lue

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 PM, September 20, 2006  

Lue, I still hope you come back to blogging. You have a voice that is unique and one that should be heard. I keep checking back to your blog hoping you changed your mind again and reopened it.

By Blogger Muddy, at 6:03 PM, September 25, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home