From The Mud Puddle

Monday, January 21, 2008

Today, after my daughter got off work, we decided to take our cameras and go to the park to take some pictures on the trails while there was still some patches of snow. We went to two other parks (which were closed today) before finally making it to this park in Elon.
This first picture is of my daughter, ready with here camera to go onto the trail for that perfect shot.
My son was having fun, see?
Here is a shot that I think I took (but who knows, when we put all the pictures on the computer...they all went into one folder)
Another that I think was mine...but like I said..
And one more. We really did enjoy walking through the trail (even though it was VERY cold) and breathing in the crisp winter afternoon air. I love this season.
My kids thought it was funny to just start shooting candids of each other and of me. This was right after one of 'em took a picture of me and the other took a picture of me. My mouth had just formed the word...noooo. LOL

I did get a few good shots of the both of them though while we were there. I've tried to get some pictures of them in the past on this garden bridge at this park before-but they always turned out bad. Today's turned out pretty good though.
The weatherman said there is a chance of some ice tonight into tomorrow morning. I guess we'll wait and see what happens though.







4 comment(s):

Muddy,

I'm glad you're getting some snow. Since moving to Michigan's UP last summer, we have been covered in it since Nov/Dec. I'd love to send some more your way. To date, just this winter we've had over one hundred inches! And Saturday morning, we woke up to 12 degree temperatures...that's below zero! -12 with -20 to -30 windchills; that's cold! Enjoy it while you have it!
God bless.

By Blogger Troy, at 1:15 PM, January 23, 2008  

Troy, Send some of it (note I didnt say all of it) on down. I love snow and cold. (and havent experienced enough of it (or I dont know better) to know where my threshold of "too much" would be) LOL

By Blogger Muddy, at 3:56 PM, January 23, 2008  

I'm guessing that based on pictures (in which you are NOT wearing coats!) that your definition of what is "cold" varies from mine! (It's really cold here in Michigan -- wear your coat and hat and mittens cold!)

Thanks for visiting my blog and for de-lurking to enter the drawing! Be sure and check tomorrow, as I'll draw and post the winner then.

By Blogger Rachael, at 10:54 PM, January 24, 2008  

Rachael, Thanks for visiting my blog. I had to double check who was posting a comment about the lack of coats. It sounded so like my mother! LOL

By Blogger Muddy, at 6:02 PM, January 25, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home