From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Which Female American Idol Singer Are You?

More on American Idol. Created by BuddyTV
Adorable, yet dumb?
Ouch LOL

2 comment(s):

Well, I was Katherine McPhee, and I have to totally disagree with their assessment.

While I like the sexy, beautiful part - ha ha, how accurate a quiz can it be if they ask for your favorite rapper and you've never heard of or heard any of them . . .

Anywho, I'll have my family start calling me K.M. for the day, and I'll sing "Over the Rainbow" for them!!

By Blogger MSM, at 9:30 AM, May 02, 2008  

Yeah, I had to just close my eyes and click on a couple of answers.

You could have your own auditions in your house and crown yourself the next AI. (at least of Tennessee)

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:30 AM, May 04, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home