From The Mud Puddle

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I promised to keep y'all updated if I ever got a higher high score on virus buster. I know you've been waiting anxiously for the news.


Well, I not only got a new high score for myself-but I also beat my daughter's previous high score, thus giving me THE high score amongst all of us here in my home.


Forget how LONG it took me to do it. Fact is that I did it, finally.... 1404 was sweet!




2 comment(s):

You COULD have just kept this to yourself - but of course I won't win I pass you. . . . and eventually I will!

By Blogger MSM, at 5:32 PM, April 26, 2008  

I could have kept it to myself, but I promised an update, and I ALWAYS (try to)keep my promises ::grinz::

I look forward to you beating my score. go go go!

By Blogger Muddy, at 5:58 PM, April 26, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home