From The Mud Puddle

Friday, April 18, 2008

This morning I learned that Denise Hildreth has a blog . Denise Hildreth is a favorite author of mine having wrote Savannah From Savannah , Savannah Comes Undone , Savannah By The Sea , Flies On The Butter and The Will of Wisteria . Each book tucks a bit of the south's charms and quirks throughout the story lines. The characters are real and messy. I can identify with many of their strengths and weaknesses as they stumble and fall. I can relate to the people that she writes about as they grow through the lives they live. Tucked within each page of her books, she inserts humor and wisdom. She takes time to develop the characters thus allowing you to grow to love them as they become your friends through the storyline. I definitely look forward to more books from the author. I encourage anyone looking for good, entertaining fiction to find Denise's books and read them cover to cover.

3 comment(s):

I put Savannah from Savannah in my Amazon cart; I always have goodies in there for when I can treat myself.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

By Blogger MSM, at 10:36 PM, April 19, 2008  

MSM, you will not regret it. It was a fun read.

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:22 AM, April 20, 2008  

Hey Muddy,

Thank you for sharing my books and my blog with your readers. I never take that for granted.

Best,
Denise Hildreth

By Blogger Denise Hildreth, at 7:24 PM, June 06, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home