From The Mud Puddle

Sunday, April 13, 2008

It was late in the evening, Saturday night. I finished a bag of Whole Foods ORGANIC 360 popcorn, all but the kernels. I thought Bayley, our cocker spaniel might like to have the left overs, especially as he had been staring at me the whole time I was enjoying the popcorn. What started out as just innocently offering him the bag turned into a hilarious fifteen minutes as we watched him get his head (willingly and with a "little encouragement") loosely stuck in the bag in order to get the last piece of popcorn. When all the popcorn was gone, we added some peanut butter to the bottom of the bag in order to have a few more minutes of photos. It's times like this that we know Bayley is enjoying the game as much as we are. He gets a treat and we get some fun times and pictures for later.

3 comment(s):

I love dogs, they're so cute and funny.

:)

By Blogger Tanya, at 11:39 AM, April 14, 2008  

I'm gonna have to remember that peanut butter trick so I can get my own photo op!

By Blogger MSM, at 3:08 PM, April 14, 2008  

Tanya, as most dogs do, Bayley definately has a fun personality (most days). It's interesting to see how much of his personality mimics ours! LOL

MSN, Bayley LOVES, LOVES, LOVES peanut butter. I knew it would be a great way to get him to continue to stick his head in the empty bag after the popcorn was gone LOL

By Blogger Muddy, at 9:40 PM, April 14, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home