From The Mud Puddle

Monday, April 07, 2008

My husband, Jay, in 1963
We had an early morning today as we had to take my son to his first driver's ed class (more on that later, perhaps) My daughter, husband and I went to Chick Fil A thereafter for breakfast and then we picked up his preordered birthday cake from Dewey's in Winston-Salem. (This is where his mama always got his cakes when he was growing up and so has somewhat become a tradition of sorts when we want to really celebrate with good cake.) After Deweys, we messed around running a few errands in Winston-Salem. It was soon time to get my son from driver's ed. We returned home and even though we didn't want to-we all (all but my non stop son) took a nap in the afternoon. When we woke up, we had chinese food and cake. My husband took the day off from work so we could enjoy the day with him. We are tired, but happy...and now watching some TV.
Happy Birthday sweetheart, I love you bunches. :)

2 comment(s):

Birthdays are fun! Glad he had a good one.

By Blogger Tanya, at 12:21 PM, April 08, 2008  

Thanks! How is your birthday going today Tanya?

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:41 PM, April 08, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home