From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, April 17, 2008


In case there was ever any doubt as to how to use a Puffs Tissue, right smack on the bottom of my box are a set of instructions. In three easy steps I can use the tissue correctly. You dont speak English? No problem, the instructions are also in French and Spanish.

There is the added bonus in that the instructions rhyme. Proctor and Gamble should be proud they have such clever people working on the design for this box of tissue.

I've seen my fair share of these the past day or so. I've also watched my son use his fair share too. Apparently he caught a cold at driver's ed and graciously shared it with me. (Thank You Christopher!) My daughter is still staying off her leg..

For the most part, we've watched a lot of TV this week. We started with the Pride and Prejudice DVD set we got free from our Pepsi stuff lids. (Amazon and Pepsi stuff did well in getting this to us within a week!) Then we moved on to watch our normal TV on Mondays/Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Today we broke out a VHS tape my mom made for me of some HGTV she taped a month or so ago.

So I'm back to the Puffs and to watching mindless TV for the rest of the night.

Thankfully I have instructions, or I would be at a loss of what to do with my tissues, you know..

;)

2 comment(s):

Now, this is the stuff that makes you such a good blogger.

You're observant, you're a photographer, and you know what is funny / ironic. . . .

Thanks for sharing; I'm gonna start studying my tissue boxes better!

By Blogger MSM, at 10:44 AM, April 18, 2008  

You are too kind. I love this type of stuff though. I find so much of what is around us humorous. I'd be curious what you find on the bottom of your tissue box.

Glory always is God's though if I do anything well.

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:25 AM, April 20, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home