From The Mud Puddle

Monday, June 02, 2008

Last week, as I was running errands, believe it or not, I wrote whole posts in my mind. I had stories carefully crafted for when I would arrive home from doing what had to be done that could be typed for your reading pleasure.

Then I came home and forgot all about what it was I wanted to write about.

Sadly, this happened again and again. I thought about Saturday that I might could fudge things by writing a little for Thursday-well, now...but for whatever reason, anytime I had any time, it was zapped away doing something else or well, living the life I hoped to blog about.

I suppose this happens from time to time to everyone who tries to write, but I'm admitting this recent shortcoming so that those of you who try to blog daily, regularly to any degree will not feel alone.

To be honest, this week doesn't promise to be any better. My husband is off from work. My daughter took the week off too. While we have no plans to go anywhere, my hope is to spend as much time with my family now to tide me over when my daughter is working full time this summer and fall and my husband goes back to his long hours and days next week.


I may write some here this week in the down time, but in case this is it for a week or so, you'll know why and where I am. In the meantime you can enjoy these two pictures of Bayley wearing a sign I made for him to have around his neck. Quite possibly he'll be hitch hiking off the highway or in the busy intersections in the near future if we do not pull out the treat box soon. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that!



0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home