From The Mud Puddle

Monday, July 21, 2008

A rainbow in the fountain at a local mall/lifestyle center from last week. The light was hitting the water in just the right way to form the bow.

This was the second of three rainbows I've seen in the past couple of weeks. As cliche as it may be to say it, I was reminded of God's promises each time I saw the spectrum of color splashed in front of me.

It's not just the promises God made in Genesis 9, but all of God's promises that we can trust to be true.

2 comment(s):

Ah yes, it is a rainbow. Small in stature, but big on faith, big on hope.

By Blogger JR's Thumbprints, at 12:15 AM, July 25, 2008  

Hi Jr, Long time since I've seen you or your blog around. Glad to see you're back.

By Blogger Muddy, at 1:01 AM, July 28, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home