From The Mud Puddle

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A November snow in my part of North Carolina is very rare. The last time I remember it snowing in November was in the year 2000. I had just arrived home from having a transfusion a few days beforehand and was still pretty weak from the low iron situation.
Anyway-this was a nice surprise for us Friday Morning. So glad that I got to see it before it all melted away!
Since this, we have been experiencing some good ole fashion cold winter temperatures. I love it! I did finally cut my heat on last week as temperatures inside my house neared 50 degrees.
We've had several nights in the twenties and thirties and highs struggling to get out of the forties into the fifties.






2 comment(s):

I'm jealous of your snow!

By Blogger MSM, at 1:51 AM, November 26, 2008  

Well it mostly melted by noon or before-but sure was pretty to look at for the short time it was here. I am hoping we'll get more throughout the season :)

By Blogger Muddy, at 3:41 AM, November 26, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home