From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, October 30, 2008



It's late Saturday night/early in the wee hours of the morning Sunday-depending on how you look at it...and I am playing a little bit of catch up here on my blog. I wanted to get these two posts in before heading to bed. I am back dating them on the date they should have been published....even though in reality..I am , as usual, behind it seems. I hit Wednesday and it seems the rest of the week is a blur at times. Anyway....

Below is "Blue Bear". My husband and I were engaged, summer of 1986. He got a new job that he needed to go away for training for. He was going to be gone a month. He returned each weekend to see me and his parents. (even though it was a good three to four hour drive one way). On the first weekend he returned, he brought me this Gund Bear. I named him Blue Bear because I was so very blue when my husband -to be was away....The name stuck and he is a cuddly reminder of that period of time in our history.

For more TIMHT fun head on over to MSM's Blog !

1 comment(s):

This bear sure is in good shape! What a cute and appropriate name you gave it : )

Gund is my favorite brand of stuffed animal.

That was so sweet of your hubby to buy him; great memories - I'm so glad you shared and joined TIMHT!

By Blogger MSM, at 12:07 AM, November 04, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home