From The Mud Puddle

Friday, October 10, 2008

Once again I bring my contribution to TIMHT-on Friday no less.
For this week's submission, in an effort to gain internet sympathy from around the globe, I give you one of my more prized posessions-at least it is this week anyhow....
I present...
The vaporizor
Ta Da!



It started with my daughter Hannah last Thursday/Friday-and then boom-Monday the rest of us (husband, son and I) fell to what I am refering to right now as the crud.
My kids laugh at me as I sit in the vaporizor's steam...though...my son sat beside of me last night for a while when he was really stopped up again. I guess all of us being sick all at once does have it's advantage-at least it isnt dragging out for weeks and weeks like some illnesses do.
For more TIMHT fun (and probably more interesting submissions) visit MSM's blog .

2 comment(s):

Everyone being sick at the same time is definitely an advantage! And not just because all the work doesn't fall to whoever isn't sick.....

Charlotte started something a few weeks ago, then it was Jessica, then Matt, then me - and I kept it for the longest.

Sorry y'all are puny; maybe you should be using a neti pot????

By Blogger MSM, at 5:11 PM, October 10, 2008  

Oh, and, better late than never on TIMHT; I always look forward to your submissions!! : )

By Blogger MSM, at 5:12 PM, October 10, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home