From The Mud Puddle

Wednesday, September 24, 2008


Encounter with Deer is Unsettling

2 comment(s):

I'm so sorry this happened to you!

And once the incident is completely "over", and you've done all you can do, I know it is weird to just have to go about your business (grocery shopping, post office, etc.).

I'm thankful that you and your daughter are unhurt.

By Blogger MSM, at 1:13 AM, September 25, 2008  

Thank you...and yes...it was weird to just go on to the grocery store. I wanted to just come on back home-but made myself go ahead and continue on what I had planned. More importantly-we were safe.

I still freak out when I drive though...it is quite scary for me to go out after dark now as I really do not want to hit another one (and they are just all over the place out here in the countryside where I live) My husband hit one last year (minor damage) and came close again the other night.

By Blogger Muddy, at 7:09 PM, October 02, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home