From The Mud Puddle

Friday, September 12, 2008

I know it is Friday, a tad late to do things in my house THURSDAY-but what can I say?
I had another post on my mind yesterday and so decided to hold off playing along with MSM's
meme until today.
I just know you guys were sitting on the edge of your seat in anticipation to see what I would write about that could possibly top last week's submission concerning the mayonaise packet.
I know!
So for this week's submission, I dug deep. Well actually I just picked something I probably was going to blog about anyway.
For this week, I present this:

It is my latest toy, received in the mail earlier this week. You may recall reading about how I received Pride and Prejudice and Family Affair DVD sets from Pepsi stuff lids and Amazon. After collecting yet another 135 lids, I choose the above voice recorder as my new reward for FREE.

It is tiny, and cute and now for those times when I need to do an interview for a story I'll have a better way of getting the information. I had considered buying something, but had not really looked into it yet. Then I saw this thing offered in exchange for our lid codes and it was perfect.

So I've been playing with it, enjoying it's features...wooohoo me! LOL

For more TIMHT that were probably wrote on the right day of the week, check out MSM's blog. There's a great group of contributers that participate each week and it's fun to see what everyone wants to share as we visit house to house via the internet!

3 comment(s):

I'm sooooo glad you joined us - I'd rather have you show up late than not at all!

You did set the bar very high with the single-serving condiment package; it will be hard for any of us to top that, but I like your little recorder.

I keep threatening to record my husband and mine's conversations to prove what was or wasn't said! !

By Blogger MSM, at 12:33 PM, September 13, 2008  

But did I succeed in topping the condiment package? That is the question LOL

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:09 AM, September 14, 2008  

NO ONE has topped the condiment package; we are going to have to come up with an award in case some one does (but I don't see how they could!). . . .

By Blogger MSM, at 9:54 PM, September 17, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home