From The Mud Puddle

Wednesday, August 27, 2008


Girlfriend Trip to Biltmore A Success


I have mentioned briefly a trip that my daughter and I took two weeks ago. This is the rest of the story, or at least another part of it.


2 comment(s):

I LOVE the Biltmore! We've been about three times, and I'd go back in a minute.

We stayed at a very affordable (cheap) Best Western, but the staff and room and breakfast was great!

I know that "fancy" McDonald's you are talking about; we ate there AND took pictures of it.

By Blogger MSM, at 8:27 AM, August 28, 2008  

This was my first time.

We stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites and it was wonderful!

Funny how we get all excited about seeing fancy McDonalds-but we do LOL

By Blogger Muddy, at 1:37 AM, September 05, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home