From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My contribution to TIMHT is our collection of remotes seen below


Growing up, we never had a remote control. One could say that I was the remote control as my daddy would ask me to change the channel for him LOL
Nowadays it is crazy how many remotes we have and what they are for.
L-R
Old TV remote for a TV we no longer have, Old VCR remote for a VCR that died several years ago, CD player remote, DVD player remote, Digital Tuner Box remote, VCR remote, TV remote (current), fan remote, Small Bedroom TV remote, and the wii remote.

Ridiculous!

Seriously?
And the funny thing is-I NEED 'em all.
Uh huh!
And I need another one like I need another hole in my head.

For more TIMHT check out MSM's blog to see who is participating this week.

3 comment(s):

Okay, you win. We only have 5 remotes on our coffee table, and they are all designated for something that still works. : )

(And the Wii remote almost doesn't count. . . it's used for soooooo much more...........)

I'm LOVING having a button today! Thanks, again, a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Blogger MSM, at 9:56 AM, August 14, 2008  

Hey, you aren't on the linky list!

By Blogger MSM, at 10:05 AM, August 14, 2008  

I wrote that post Wednesday morning and scheduled it to auto post before going out of town. Im headed to add it to mr linky right now! :)

And the Wii remote was added for fun since it is technically called a "remote" LOL

Im so glad you love the button!

Im not sure that it actually is winning to have this many remotes. It probably reflects some deep internal unresolved issues or something....aka clutter...I need a basket or somewhere to store them out of place.

By Blogger Muddy, at 6:54 PM, August 16, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home