From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, September 04, 2008

For this week's contribution to TIMHT hosted by MSM , I offer the mayonnaise packet that is sitting on my desk here. It is leftover from the chicken club biscuit my husband brought me this morning for breakfast. This mayonnaise packet was not used, but will be saved for some mayonnaise emergency in the future.



Thanks for visiting my blog for TIMHT!
Come again!

5 comment(s):

You are so funny.

We also save these packages; and mayonnaise with anything BREAKFAST sounds gross to me. But I'm more of a mustard girl, anyway.

Very nice of your husband to be bringing you breakfast!!

By Blogger MSM, at 10:44 AM, September 05, 2008  

Thanks for the laugh!!! :-D

By Blogger Amy, a redeemed sheep, at 4:51 PM, September 05, 2008  

It is nice of my husband to bring breakfast.

Glad you guys enjoyed the post!

Oh and BTW...the only thing I eat mayo on in the mornings is a chicken biscuit, sometimes. I dont know why I do-but it does taste good. :)

By Blogger Muddy, at 6:29 PM, September 11, 2008  

LOL! One just never knows when a mayo emergency may occur! ;-Þ

That was really sweet of your hubby. :-)

By Blogger Renna, at 6:56 PM, September 11, 2008  

Thank you for the smile ... :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 AM, January 01, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home