From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My contribution to TIMHT for this week is to show you my new kitchen curtains. They are called Cafe De Paris. I found them at Anna's Linens a few weeks ago, but wanted to think about it first. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew that I needed a change for my kitchen curtains as the gingham valence really wasn't helping cheer the place as it should. I went back last week to buy them and this past weekend my husband and I changed the mini blind and then added a curtain rod so that we could hang these. Who cares there are several unneeded holes in the molding? I cannot see them, can you? LOL
I love what this little change did for the kitchen. I start down the hall and the curtains catch my eye and it startles me for a minute. I'm probably wondering whose house I am in. Ha!


For more TIMHT, check out MSM's blog.


3 comment(s):

These are adorable!

And I know that feeling - when something in my house is new, or rearranged, or just particularly clean for some reason. . . I walk through early in the morning and it's like someone else's house or something.

And yeah, I'm so on board with not worrying about little holes you can't see!!

By Blogger MSM, at 8:22 AM, August 28, 2008  

Those are cute! I need to get some curtains, too.

~Susan

By Blogger A happy heart at home, at 12:40 PM, August 28, 2008  

They are adorable! I didn't know I was supposed to be concerned about the holes that no one can see. ;o)

By Blogger Amy, a redeemed sheep, at 1:59 PM, August 28, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home