From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, September 18, 2008

For more TIMHT check out MSM's blog !
My husband brought home some assorted new storage solutions for us to use in our house.
This prompts all sorts of resorting of our stuff into it's new home. This also prompts chaos and a lot of stuff sitting in various places waiting to be organized-again.
Right now as my house is in serious disarray, I came across these:

(You thought I was going to post photos of the storage solutions, didnt you? That would have been the likely thing to do)

Instead I offer:


AOL software disks. This just is the tip of the iceburg of what I have in my home of these things. Maybe my interest in picking them up here and there came from being a HOST Guide once upon a time there, or perhaps it is just that I thought they were pretty!!

Either way, I now have a collection of them. I dont know what to do with them. It isnt a serious collection by far...I could part with them. But as I look at each one, they are pretty cool, and I find myself not really wanting to get rid of them-even though I should.

This is what I face as I reorganize. I see stuff like this and it's cool-but I really do not need it and probably will never use them (unless I want to make some sort of sculpture like that hangs in my kid's orthodontist office) I pass by the stuff every time I reorganize and have the same thoughts without making headway into actually purging (which I seriously need to do)

So that is my contribution this week. With so much stuff strung out from one side of my house to the other I had many choices of what to share this week.

This is what I picked. It certainly qualifies as "things in my house" though this week I probably need to change the title to read: "things in my house that I need to get rid of" LOL

5 comment(s):

This is EXACTLY the kind of stuff I am getting rid of in my house; and why why why did we keep these things to begin with?
I know - we were gonna make coasters or mobiles or collages or something. . . . as if.

Only good storage solution for these things is a garbage bag!!!!

By Blogger MSM, at 9:05 PM, September 18, 2008  

but but but....

its pretty!

::grinz::

By Blogger Muddy, at 9:42 PM, September 18, 2008  

Toss them bad boys! Go ahead...You can do it! :oP

By Blogger Amy, a redeemed sheep, at 8:28 PM, September 19, 2008  

I'm afraid to open my closets for fear of what I might find. LOL I'm sure the contents might make it onto a TIMHT. Hee.

By Blogger Carol, at 10:25 PM, September 19, 2008  

LOL! Yeah, make a mobile for the office or something. I must admit that they go right into the trash at our home. I guess I should recycle them somehow.

By Blogger Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet, at 6:36 PM, September 20, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home