From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, October 02, 2008


For this week's edition of TIMHT, I am following MSM's lead by sharing some of my valuable artwork. This piece is displayed in my bedroom. It was composed by my son Christopher when he was 3 years old. It is a self portrait. It hangs crooked in the frame. At first it was straight, but over time, it slid. I couldnt decide whether to fix it or leave it since leaving it adds to the innocent nature of the piece. His artwork is done in Crayolas. This is probably one of my most favorite of all the pictures he's done in his life.


For more TIMHT, jump over to MSM's blog and join in all the fun!

5 comment(s):

Oh yeah, the crooked is great - it does add to the whole appeal.

Isn't this just the very best genre of artwork? And to personally know the artists..... we are blessed!!

By Blogger MSM, at 7:56 PM, October 02, 2008  

Great!

~Susan

By Blogger A happy heart at home, at 10:13 PM, October 02, 2008  

How adorable! Why didn't I think of doing this when mine were younger? Such a great idea.

By Blogger Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet, at 1:54 PM, October 03, 2008  

awwww Muddy - kids art is the BEST, originals to have hanging in one's home ... and heart!

thx for sharing!

Stopped by to say hi!

Barb
{Mrs. Miles}

By Blogger Being Mrs Miles, at 12:14 AM, October 04, 2008  

It really is the best kind of artwork...I agree totally :) I have another picture my daughter drew for me once upon a time of my computer and computer desk the way it was several years ago hanging on the wall here by my computer. Maybe for another TIMHT of the future.

Mrs Miles-so glad you said hello!

By Blogger Muddy, at 3:17 PM, October 10, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home