From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I guess you could say that I am a little behind on my blogging here.

Seems it's been a long couple of weeks. As my family and I still try to pull out of the cold that has had it's grip on us the past few weeks, I could have posted something else related (to my cold) for TIMHT, but decided that I might be pushing the envelope to take a picture of my Vicks salve for last week's submission. Perhaps this week though...we'll see if the Vicks and I are still BFF's.

Fall has taken hold of our temperatures and I actually have said the words, "I am cold" in the past couple of days. I love this time of year, watching the leaves change colors and finally feeling cold again after a long hot humid southern summer.

My car's battery died today. We hope at least that is all that is wrong anyhow.

That's my news, what's yours?

1 comment(s):

So, nothing.....nothing, then four posts at once. Now I can't keep up.

I'm very happy to know you are well and still a part of the blogging world; TIMHT was absolutely NOT THE SAME without your participation. Your salve would have been perfectly welcome! : )

By Blogger MSM, at 11:40 PM, October 21, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home