From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, December 11, 2008

For this week's TIMHT-I present....

Christmas Music!

This is just a small collection of my Christmas CDs....These just happen to be the ones I loaded onto iTunes to have on my computer, and so they were handy for a photo moment.

Specifically the ones above are:

Point of Grace-Christmas Story

Amy Grant A Christmas To Remember

City on a Hill-It's Christmas Time

Selah-Rose of Bethlehem

Andrew Peterson-Behold the Lamb of God

There are other favorites not pictured, and a few single MP3 downloads that I've enjoyed...but you get the picture.



MSM always does a great job hosting this fun meme . Be sure to visit her blog for more TIMHT action!

5 comment(s):

Looks like a great collection, and you have our very very very favorite that we listen to well into January - "Behold the Lamb of God".

We LOVE that CD; they came to our church a couple of Christmas' ago.

Andrew Peterson wrote a kids' / teen novel also; Mary said it was really good.

Good TIMHT! : )

By Blogger MSM, at 2:38 PM, December 11, 2008  

What a great idea - I LOVE Christmas music - it's one of my favorite parts of the season. I don't have any of those, but you've given me some good ideas. Thanks!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 PM, December 11, 2008  

The book was very good. I have Andrew Peterson on my Ipod! I could listen to Behold the Lamb all year

By Blogger Mary, at 11:42 PM, December 11, 2008  

The genre of AP's book is not my cup of tea. If you go to his forum, for better or worse I am Kitty BTW.

I've seen him in concert a few times, but never with the BTLOG concert. The closest he has come with it to me is a two hour drive...and well...I'll just wait year after year hoping it comes a bit closer someday.

My husband used to tease me for pulling out my Christmas music in November- but this year he offered to dig it out for me so I could add it here because I was so behind on doing so myself. He actually wanted a few of the songs on his shuffle that he takes to work. LOL

Thanks for visiting and commenting guys!

By Blogger Muddy, at 9:09 AM, December 13, 2008  

You should come to the Ryman this year. I mean you'll always have an excuse not to go, but some time you have to just do it. Last year my husband and I made the trip from St. Louis and it was worth it. We're going again next week.
:)

By Blogger Tanya, at 11:27 PM, December 13, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home