From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, December 04, 2008

For this week's submission to TIMHT hosted by MSM, I share these three tin saying bears that now hang in my bathroom (which has an outside/woodsy theme being developed as I find "just the right things" that fit)
I bought these bears back when my daughter, Hannah and I traveled to Asheville NC in August.
They were tucked away...lost kind of until this past weekend when I dug them out from under a small pile they had somehow found themselves in. I hung them immediately-happy to have something new to add to the bathroom....

They could describe myself-but more accurately describe my husband (who has the online handle here and there of "Black Bear Jay)

There were several other tin signs where I bought these-but I decided that since buying tin signs is a part of my treat to myself when I end up in one of these mountain stores...that I would restrain myself and space it out. I'm glad I did...



They hang next to our bathtub...and make that corner of my house cute IMHO :)



5 comment(s):

Cute bears!! I love stuff like this.

By Blogger Carol, at 8:35 AM, December 04, 2008  

Awww ... vacation memories are the best! Thanks for sharing the bears!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 AM, December 04, 2008  

These are so fun! You know we like bears! LOL

The bathroom is a good place to hang them; my bathroom is devoid of decoration....

By Blogger MSM, at 10:11 AM, December 04, 2008  

Oh gosh, those are cute!

By Blogger Isle Dance, at 1:07 AM, December 05, 2008  

Thanks guys!

By Blogger Muddy, at 9:10 AM, December 13, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home