From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, April 23, 2009

For this week's TIMHT I submit a bag of frozen chicken. This is not just any baggie of frozen chicken-oh no! This is a bag of chicken that when being placed in the freezer decided to wrap itselve around the bar of the defunct ice maker that we no longer use. This bag of chicken is now hanging on for dear life as it does not want to come out of the freezer without a fight. I continue to try different things here and there, but I am about to the point where I need this bag of chicken, so it's days are really numbered.



For more TIMHT fun hop over to MSM's Blog. You'll be glad you did!

3 comment(s):

Oh, my goodness :) I can totally see such a thing happening in my freezer ... I am so crammed for space that I have been known to actually put things INTO the ice maker (just for a little while, but I usually forget). Not good!

By Anonymous Susan, at 1:09 PM, April 26, 2009  

We battle our freezer on a daily basis. There are been countless casualties.

By Blogger MSM, at 1:19 PM, April 27, 2009  

Glad I am not the only one doing battle with the freezer! :)

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:22 AM, May 01, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home