From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, April 16, 2009


I haven't participated in TIMHT (or blogged much) in a while. This week, I actually have something that seemed worthy of posting for this weekly meme.

Let me present to you:

The lid off my jello pudding cup as it appeared naturally as I peeled it off the cup. It looks amazingly like a face IMO-more specifically like my son's character in
Animal Crossing: City Folk
For more TIMHT-be sure to visit MSM's Blog !

3 comment(s):

Wow; I've missed your unique TIMHT contributions! WELCOME BACK, :)

This jello pudding lid IS interesting - and I would challenge anyone who says otherwise!! LOL

Now I just wish I could meet your son's jello-face character from animal crossing. . .

By Blogger MSM, at 3:42 PM, April 16, 2009  

I missed you, too! I'm just impressed that you took long enough to LOOK at the lid before licking it - I usually don't. Very interesting ...

By Anonymous Susan, at 7:24 AM, April 18, 2009  

Thanks you two....will have to do a side by side comparison of his AC character next to this jello lid.

By Blogger Muddy, at 4:03 PM, April 24, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home