From The Mud Puddle

Saturday, March 07, 2009


MSM gave me the Kreative Blogger Award so that I could list 7 things I love.

  1. Jesus: There is nothing or anyone I could list without first mentioning Him. Grace.
  2. My husband, Jay.
  3. My children, Hannah and Christopher
  4. Bayley, our dog
  5. Photographs-snapshots of our memories.
  6. Words
  7. Our Country-the USA....It is disturbing to watch how what was founded "In God We Trust" do a 180 into such a godless, mean, hateful, greedy society falling ever so quickly into a nation I do not recognize anymore. While this is not our home, our time on Earth has purpose and meaning and I pray that God's will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

I'm not going to tag anyone right now. If you see this and want to do it-leave your blog link in the comments to let me know. Thanks MSM for the nod...

1 comment(s):

Couldn't agree with you more on number 7, :(

By Blogger MSM, at 2:35 PM, March 10, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home