From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Once again, chicken is the theme of my TIMHT entry. This week I share my chick fil a sandwich from earlier today-it was surprisingly in the shape of a heart. My husband brought me this sandwich in love and in turn the chicken molded itself into the shape of a heart enroute!
::nods::
For more TIMHT fun skip over to MSM's Blog !

2 comment(s):

Awww - how sweet! And yummy. I'm just sitting here thinking I'm hungry, and you tempt me with Chick Fil A ... not fair :)

By Anonymous Susan, at 9:30 AM, May 01, 2009  

This is pretty amazing, but why did you take your top bun off and even look at the chicken?

And where is the pickle?!!??!!

Thanks AGAIN for bringing something sweet and fun and funny to TIMHT! :)

By Blogger MSM, at 2:40 PM, May 01, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home