From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Was that a tumbleweed that just rolled by my screen?

Here, let me remove some of the cobwebs from the blog corners!

Since late 2004, I have tried to post something at least once a month-even if it was just a photo or a "here is my such-and-such month post". Sometime after that last post, cute as Bayley was, the wheels seemed to fall off.

This blog has been different things to me at different times. At first it was just a placeholder in case I wanted to blog sometime. Later I used it to start talking to whoever was listening. For me, as I look over older posts, it's a collections of memories as I can remember where I was and what was going on in my life as I read along and enjoy the pictures again.

So, no, this blog has not died-nor been forgotten. I just need to start typing what I've stored in my mind again to share with anyone of you still playing along at home.

God bless you all!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home