From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, October 27, 2005


This is Bill from Art Class. I put the scan of the picture I drew of him in this tag as a frame. Bill is 81 years old, but I dont think he looks 81 in this picture. Maybe I drew an younger version of him. Today's exercise in art class was to draw one another. I dont like drawing people. (I didnt go to last week's class where we were suppose to draw the human head. I just really didnt want to...stubborn me ;) I went today, thought about leaving, but drew this anyway. After we drew Bill, then I became the "model". They drew me. There were only three of us there. I guess the rest of the folks were scared off ...This was our last class. It was a fun class. The End :)

2 comment(s):

That's a nice drawing. I'm not sure how Bill looks in person, but I'm sure you did him justice.

By Blogger Livemalls, at 5:10 PM, October 27, 2005  

People are not my "thing" to draw. I dont know if I did him justice, but that might be because it is hard to capture an older person's skin to me on paper. Anyway, thanks for the compliment and the encouragement. Glory is God's always.

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:44 PM, October 28, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home