From The Mud Puddle

Monday, January 02, 2006


2006 snuck in while I was watching Full House with my kids on DVD. For a moment I thought, "I have to switch it to the tv to watch the ball drop...", but didn't. I really do not need a ball to drop to tell me it's a new year. I do not need fireworks or some loud noise makers or a big party to help it come in. Time passes without my help or recognition. I can enjoy good fellowship with friends and family(and have many times in past years) but this particular year, watching TV with the kids, undistracted and unmoved seemed to be a better way to invest the time. God blessed 2005 again and again, and met our every need, usually way beyond our expectations and hopes. I pray that the same is true for you and yours. May God also bless this new year He has given us-as we get to continue on the Journey He has started in us.

And I am sure that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on that day when Christ Jesus comes back again. Philippians 1:6

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21

1 comment(s):

Refersing perspective. As Michelle Tanner might say "You got it, dude!" LOL

By Blogger Livemalls, at 1:25 AM, January 04, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home